Friday, July 17, 2015

#321 (Modèles d’impression mai-juillet 2015)

I added a new field excerpt_title to lino.modlib.courses.models.Line. But since such a field and a corresponding get_excerpt_title() method was already defined for lino_welfare.modlib.aids.models.AidType, I moved this into a separate mixin lino.modlib.excerpts.mixins.ExcerptTitle. The following explains why this change was needed.

J’ai travaillé sur le modèle général utilisé pour imprimer les “Inscriptions” aux “Ateliers” (c’est à dire les documents suivants):

  • Demande d’intervention psychosociale
  • Fiche d’orientation vers le service d’insertion sociale agréé
  • Fiche d’orientation vers le Cyber logement
  • Fiche d’orientation vers les ateliers « Savoirs de Base »

Où configurer les titres des documents? Il faut donc un nouveau champ “titre des extraits” par série d’ateliers.

Autres détails à voir:

  • “Situation familiale”

<ParamsPanel main in ParamsLayout…> has no variables

Oops, yesterday’s subtle optimization #340 (Reception clerk sees “Career” tab) is not finished. The following problem slipped through the test suite (but no longer, I added <ParamsPanel main …has no variables): Lino raised an exception of style <ParamsPanel main in ParamsLayout on cal.Subscriptions> of LayoutHandle for ParamsLayout on cal.Subscriptions has no variables when trying to build lino_*.js for Anonymous.

I removed the user role named “Anonymous”: we have already a user profile and a singleton object of that name, but a third object was not needed.

Miscellaneous

I added an entry about Lino on djangopackages.com