Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Working on Lino Welfare accounting project

I did an upgrade to testlino@weleup and launched cpas2lino in order to evaluate the results with Gerd.

Working on Lino Voga documentation

I started to add some content to the Voga functional specification: Activities in Lino Voga.

The Lino test suite has 34% of coverage

I merged Hamza’s work (Lino PR 36 and Atelier PR 16) into master.

Hamza, I undid your change in lino.core.store.ComboStoreField:

# return (v, i[1].encode('utf8'))
return (v, i[1])

because I don’t understand why you did this.

And then… yes, finally! #824 (a follow-up of #463) is done! For the first time in my life I see a realistic coverage report for Lino. Thanks to Sandeep who was primary motor and contributor.

#824 and #832 are done. The next step is now to increase our percentage.

Upgrade in welcht

Just a quick release because of #833. En passant I did #821.