Friday, May 6, 2016

ExtJS 6 support evolving

I merged Hamza’s work on #889.

And then I also did a commit to lino_extjs6: I formulated and did #896: lino.core.site.Site.default_ui is now the full Python name, not just the app_label.

Now lino_extjs6.projects.mysite no longer needs to write a modified copy of get_installed_apps.

This has the advantage that anybody can now test their own Lino application by simply installing a snapshot of lino_extjs6 and adding the following in their local Site class definition:

default_ui = 'lino_extjs6.extjs`

Lino Voga

A little change request from Alexa: We revised the default column order of the CoursesByTopic table.