Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I worked several hours on an avalanche of small optimizations. The avalanche was caused by #1445 (a ticket which I created only now, it is the idea of having multiple roles per user type, which I started for #1400. I now basically revoked that idea and went back to where I was before (every user type has one and only user role), except that things have become more clear (or at least I hope so).

I had to convert the Watching database changes tutorial from old to new format.

I also updated The Lino Polls tutorial.

I had the first hangouts session with Janina and Johanna. This closes #1400 (develop a prototype internally) and starts #1466 (todo list after first visit). My to-do list after that session:

TODO:

  • Termine generieren geht nicht (Mo, Di, Do, Fr) :

  • Komplette Länderliste (all_countries)

  • Kann keine Begleitung erstellen. Kann keine Klientenkontakte erstellen. Da fehlten die user roles.

  • Tabelle “Begleitungen” nicht auf erster Seite. Dort nur den primären Begleiter

  • Kalenderansicht aktivieren. lino_xl.lib.cal.extensible

  • Fenster Einfügen in Räume zu groß

  • national_id, birth_date and gender nach “Person”

  • Beendigungsgrund “Erfolgreich abgeschlossen”

  • Neue Benutzerarten “Sozialarbeiter” und “Kursleiter”.

    Sozialarbeiter dürfen ungefähr alles außer Konfigurierung und neue Benutzer anlegen.

    Kursleiter dürfen nur ihre eigenen Kurse sehen und dort auch keine neuen Teilnehmer einfügen, sondern nur die Anwesenheiten der Teilnehmer eingeben.

  • Anwesenheiten erfassen : kann Gastrollen nicht konfigurieren

  • Anzahl Plätze pro Einschreibung kann weg

  • Autor kann seinen Kurs nicht registrieren

  • Verwalter kann keine Benutzer anlegen

  • Übersetzer : mehrzeiliges Textfeld