Friday, February 10, 2017

I did an upgrade in CPAS de Châtelet, mostly for #1475. But before doing this, I fixed #1473. In Chatelet the reception clerks have user type 220 while in Eupen they have 200. That’s because the two centres have different distribution of responsibilities.

I noted that Lino Logos is a application which used two commentable models (users could post comments per edition or per verse of a translation). But I removed that CommentsByRFC from Editions.detail_layout. This application was just a proof of concept and nobody uses it.

There was a follow-up of #1473. lino_welfare.modlib.welfare.user_types was no longer importable by Sphinx. Sphinx doesn’t report such problems very clearly, I have to import it myself:

$ export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=lino_welfare.projects.std.settings.doctests
$ python -m lino_welfare.modlib.welfare.user_types

Traceback (most recent call last):
...
django.core.exceptions.AppRegistryNotReady: Apps aren't loaded yet.

I removed the deprecated aliases for lino.core.roles.login_required() (dd.Required and dd.required) and replaced all usages by dd.login_required. (Yes, dd.required was handy because it was less to type, but “required” alone simply makes no sense…). I did this also because I believed that it would work around the problem. But nope.

I moved some code from atelier.sphinxconf.configure() to a new function lino.sphinxcontrib.configure() because Atelier should not depend on Lino.

It turned out that the users in Chatelet had been using quite much those emails sent by the old and forgotten on_ui_updated handler. They are glad that now they obey the general notifications rules, but they would like to have the content optimized. That’s why I added a get_change_info() method and an obj2memo handler for [client 123] and [note 123]. Which I did by generalizing some code and moving it from lino_noi to lino.utils.memo.Parser.register_django_model().

I ran pp inv mm and then all the tests again, in order to make sure whether translations are still good.