Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Today I had two hangouts with Steve, teaching him how to edit the template for an isip.Contract. He likes it.

Some last changes (a translation and a field in column_names) which I will release tonight.

A last aftermath of #1857 is that inv bd failed in Lino Welfare. It happened in a django2rst with a complex piece of code in Beispiele von von Ausdrucken aus der Demo-Datenbank I moved that code from the rst document to a new module lino_xl.lib.excerpts.doctools.

I changed the default_build_method in lino_welfare.modlib.welfare.settings from ‘appyodt’ to ‘appypdf’ because above list of examples is not very useful if the documents are odt files. They were odt files because in the beginning I was not running Running a LibreOffice server on my development machine as a service, which caused the test suite and inv bd to fail when I had forgotten to manually start oood before launching them.