Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I just wanted to quickly document what I have been doing for #2487 and got lost into unpaid work: I reviewed a few chapters in the Lino book about Accounting stuff in Lino and Help Texts.

I renamed the “partner account” of a trade type to the “main account”. En passant I restructured the accounting stuff in the Lino Book.

lino_xl.lib.vat.VatDocument

I noted that months before September should be numbered 1 to 9 and not 01 to 09 because otherwise setuptools will normalize them and issue a UserWarning:

/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:397: UserWarning: Normalizing '18.04.0' to '18.4.0'

I started to dive into OpenUI by writing documentation: The OpenUI5 front-end. Still only at the beginning.

I did some tidy-up, e.g. I removed lino.modlib.openui5.views.Index since it is used only by the lino_xl.lib.pages plugin.