Thursday, October 2, 2014

Continued on ticket docs/tickets/122.

The big new thing today is that I added “templating” to welfare.aids.AidType. This was needed because the first approach was too simplistic. I also finally started to write test cases in a new tested document The Social Aids module. It was quite some work to generate demo data for these tests.

Note

Ist dieses Dokument (The Social Aids module) verständlich? Wenn ja, dann wäre das ein schönes Beispiel dafür, dass wir nicht alle Dokumentation in einem Wiki schreiben sollten. Denn wenn du so was in einem Wiki aktuell halten willst, wünsche ich viel Spaß…

Ich bin aber noch unschlüssig, was die Sprache betrifft. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass es in Deutsch sein muss, wenn es gelesen werden soll.

Discovered a bug: dd.BabelTextField fields did not expand into their language variants in a layout. This was due to the fact that the class was defined twice– once in north and once in lino.core.fields. I chose a drastic solution: move these classes out of north back into Lino. This makes north (definitively) useless on iths own.

The welfare.aids module now install its menu commands under welfare.pcsw, no longer under lino.modlib.reception.

Started to move German pages from docs/de or Lino Welfare to a separate tree docs_de/ because they pollute the global keyword index. To support multiple document trees per project, I added new project setting env.doc_trees.