Thursday, January 11, 2018

I started to explore the OpenUI5 JavaScript library. Looks promising.

How to allow file access from file: protocol:

$ chromium-browser --allow-file-access-from-files index.html

(Thanks to this)

Aurélie introduced ticket #2251 which shows that the end_date field of an activity continues to cause confusion. Users tend to mix it up with the max_date field. I now changed the layout so that the end_date is after the times, and I added help texts and translated them to French.

Later I also converted the docstrings lino_xl.lib.courses to a prose document (the Activities specs).

A change in TIM : DLM/latex/VENSTD3.TEX : increased column width for price from 16 to 17 mm because -2.800,00 didn’t fit.