Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lino Tera

This morning I finally found the explanation for a phenomen (in #2364) that I had been exploring yesterday the whole day: the enrolments did not get imported any more. The table in Explorer ‣ Courses ‣ Enrolments showed only 4 rows when there should have been some 16000. Here is what made me understand:

>>> from lino.api.shell import *
>>> courses.Enrolment.objects.count()
18786

Yes, most enrolments now have state requested, and AllEnrolments has a default filter that hides them. That was a mouse trap. Be careful when using a default filter in the tables of the Explorer menu.

New user role NotesUser, and notes now require this role instead of (OfficeUser, OfficeOperator). This requires the user_types.py in Lino Tera and Lino Welfare to be adapted.

It seems that there is some design flaw in the lino.utils.config.ConfigDirCache.scan_config_dirs(): the local config directory is not necessarily below the cache_dir.

Lino Welfare

I opened #2439 (Filtrer une liste de bénéficiaires par “Évènement observé”) and fixed it.