Friday, May 16, 2014¶
I discovered that Lino didn’t yet support choosers on actions with a parameter window.
One problem was that
lino.core.actions.check_for_chooser()failed when you defined a
lino.core.actions.Action.FOO_choices()method on an action.
Another problem was that ExtRenderer.js_render_ActionFormPanelSubclass did not generate a
ActionFormPanel.before_row_edit()function (and that
ActionFormPanel.set_field_values()did not call it).
I started to rename “attestations” to “excerpts”. First the model classes themselves. The module name will move in a separate commit.
The Lino test suite had a failure in
lino.tutorials.mini.tests. Added some test cases there.
Ich habe mich mal drangesetzt um die Test-Suite von Lino Welfare wieder ans Laufen zu kriegen. Ist noch nicht ganz fertig.
lino_welfare.tests.test_beidtook more time, but was useful because it detected several bugs.