Wednesday, March 30, 2016¶
Printing a sales invoice¶
Some days ago I decided to switch back from wkhtmltopdf to appypod for printing invoices. That was because I realized that wkhtmltopdf is not yet able to render custome headers and footers.
Now I realized that appypod is not yet able to render complex HTML chunks inside tables. (Actually I knew it, but had swept it under the carpet) Especially the description field of a sales invoice item in Lino Voga can contain quite complex HTML. But here it is myself who’s guilty. So it’s more easy to change ;-) I worked on it, and the invoices are now at least readable.