Wednesday, August 10, 2016¶
Optimizations in Lino Noi¶
This action was rather time-consuming and not really necessary. Normal people would just have removed the deployments and milestones from the tables and layouts.
As a side effect we have a little new feature
Another new feature is that Lino now complains when you specify an
invalid model name as the
'aids.Confirmation' which was silently being replaced by None at
startup. The problem with this behaviour was that it is more difficult
to get correct error messages. I had still
there and it took me some time to find it out.
En passant I also added a new filter parameter
I fixed a bug in
lino.core.kernel which caused the help texts
of table parameter fields extracted from Sphinx docs to not appear in
the web interface because they were being installed only when the
linoweb.js files had been generated.