Thursday, January 24, 2019¶
Working on caused some optimizations in layouts and field namings:
lino_xl.lib.contacts.Role.type had a verbose name “Role”
which was useless and irritating because “Function” is clear enough and the
same word as in .
Lino Così now hides the fields
I changed the verbose name for
“Build method” to “Print method”
memo command inserts a newline when rendering Django objects¶
I tried to find the explanation for #2813.
>>> from lino import startup >>> startup('lino_book.projects.team.settings.demo') >>> from lino.api.doctest import *
>>> from io import StringIO >>> from etgen.html import E >>> from lxml import etree >>> a = E.a("foo", href="bar") >>> print(etree.tostring(a)) <a href="bar">foo</a> >>> html_parser = etree.HTMLParser() >>> ar = rt.login("robin") >>> s = ar.parse_memo("""See [company 100 Jack]""") >>> print(s) See <a href="Detail">Jack</a> >>> tree = etree.parse(StringIO(s), html_parser) >>> for e in tree.iter(): ... print(etree.tostring(e)) <html><body><p>See <a href="Detail">Jack</a></p></body></html> <body><p>See <a href="Detail">Jack</a></p></body> <p>See <a href="Detail">Jack</a></p> <a href="Detail">Jack</a>
Aha, the bug was in
Seems that I didn’t understand very well what
does when I wrote this code:
I actually wanted: