Thursday, December 31, 2015¶
I made a release to lino-framework.org mainly for testing the newest version on the battlefield until Jan 3rd (where I plan the long-awaited release to production site in Eupen).
I did a first solution for #612:
ServiceReport now inherits from
UserAuthored, and the
user field is added when
compute_invested_times() is called.
That’s enough as a first step, but it would be better to just have two
columns of durations (one labelled “Luc” and the other “Hamza”),
i.e. one column for every worker who contributed. It might be a
virtual column: the total hours (in bold and added to the gross total)
followed by the detail per contributor between parentheses.
TODO: Add a merge action for Project. Merge projects “Lino” and “inner”.