Friday, September 30, 2016ΒΆ

I committed my work on #739. The main work was to add a new sample file, which I got by garbling a real request.

The problem itself was because Lino was using an obsolete version of the XML schema files (RetrieveTIGroups.xsd and rn25_Release201411.xsd) when communicating with the CBSS. Thanks to Sante who helped me to find the latest version of these files.

In a second commit I added two more samples in order to test and fix #1150 and #1159 (a missing handler and a minor problem in lino_welfare.modlib.cbss.tx25).

And the content of every Tx25 sample is now shown and tested in Tx25 requests.