Thursday, October 5, 2017


I discovered and fixed #2094.

Why was partner clickable but account not?

This was because GeneralAccountsBalance was becoming the default table for Account:

>>> from lino import startup
>>> startup('lino_book.projects.lydia.settings.demo')
>>> from lino.api.doctest import *
>>> accounts.Account._lino_default_table
>>> contacts.Partner._lino_default_table
>>> r = dd.plugins.extjs.renderer
>>> ar = rt.login('robin', renderer=r)
>>> obj = contacts.Partner.objects.get(pk=120)
>>> print(r.obj2url(ar, obj)),{ "record_id": 120 })
>>> obj = accounts.Account.get_by_ref('4400')
>>> print(r.obj2url(ar, obj))

I added a MakeCopy action for AnaAccountInvoice which will probably help Lydia for entering incoming invoices.

performance on Jane

I removed the lino_xl.lib.faculties plugin from Lino Noi. I added a select_related to Tickets.

I changed lino.api.doctest.show_sql_summary() so that the default output is testable. I agree that lino.api.doctest.show_sql_queries() is not maintainable.

TIL that MySQL uses backticks where SQLite uses double quotes around table and field names in the SQL syntax. Here is an interesting discussion with examples. That’s why Tonis’ regex in lino.util.sql.sql_summary() didn’t work for me.