Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Congratulations to Tonis who implemented the new callbacks handling system that fixes #3228, a quite fundamental change in the heart of Lino.

The only problem on the production server was #3269. But how to reproduce it without having a Belgian ID card?

I added a new setting simulate_eidreader_path for lino_xl.lib.beid. Used in lino_book.projects.avanti1.

So, Tonis, you say runserver in lino_book.projects.avanti1, sign in as robin, click on the [Read ID card] quick link and poof. Happy debugging!

NB: The book isn’t yet up to date because inv bd fails after my changes. We can reproduce it by saying:

$ export DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE=lino_book.projects.avanti1.settings.demo
$ python -m lino_avanti.lib.avanti.models

Maybe this is related to the failures in Lino Welfare caused by #3228.

I fixed this by removing two models.py modules from the autosummary entry in their parent (lino_voga.lib.contacts and lino_avanti.lib.avanti). That’s correct: we don’t want have models.py modules autodocumented. But I don’t understand why this error didn’t occur earlier…

Reverse DNS

The Reverse DNS field for 167.114.229.225 was empty at OVH. I now set it to lino-framework.org using the OVH web interface. This fixed our last issue with postfix. I started a Setting up Postfix on lf. Same operation for saffre-rumma.net (which was ip122.ip-167-114-252.eu. before) and mylino.net (which was empty).