Thursday, January 26, 2023

I made an upgrade to Jane because I want to make the next service report using the subscriptions.

The upgrade worked very well, Lino behaved correctly. I made a few local bugfixes after the update (i.e. I made them both locally on the production server and in my code):

  • 2023-01-26 02:49 in xl: c77c41c (local bugfixes after update jane)

  • 2023-01-26 02:50 in noi: e359847 (local bugfixes after update jane)

I then wanted to make the next service report for a guinea pig customer.

First there was no “Generate invoices” entry in the Sales menu. I marked two journals as having an invoicing_area. This should have changed the menu, but it didn’t. I guess this is because users preferences are stored in memory. After restarting supervisor the menu was updated.

I still didn’t get Lino to suggest a service report. Something is still missing in the configuration. To be continued next time.