Tuesday, August 25, 2015¶
I wanted to send a list of tickets deployed in the coming release for my customer, but Lino Noi said #453 (invalid worksheet name u’Deployed tickets von weleup:com’). Fixed.
Continued to repair the test suite (mostly due to changes caused by #143).
Checkin (also changes of yesterday).
I tested the new
log_each_action_request because we will
probably activate it for some time in Eupen after our emotions around
the murder bug. I discovered that some actions did’t have their
readonly attribute set to
False and therefore were not logged.
Release in Eupen¶
After the upgrade and when restoring the dump, I decided to write a migrator, mainly in order to make sure that no IBAN/BIC fields stored on Partner get lost. Worked a bit on Data migrations à la Lino.
from lino.api.shell import * from django.db.models import Count qs = debts.Budget.objects.annotate(num=Count('entry')).filter(num__gt=0) for obj in qs: print obj.id, obj.user.username
object of type ‘generator’ has no len()¶
Fixed a bug which occurred when printing a release report with a recipient in Lino Noi:
Error while evaluating expression "this.excerpt_type.print_recipient and this.has_address()". TypeError: object of type 'generator' has no len()