Thursday, November 1, 2018

I committed and pushed my yesterday’s changes (mostly for #2622)

I had a merge conflict with Hamza:

From git+ssh://
   601e2ffd..cfcc8095  master     -> origin/master
CONFLICT (modify/delete): docs/specs/uploads.rst deleted in HEAD and modified in cfcc80957e4aff262299f38fc9ae347dd0f09d39. Version cfcc80957e4aff262299f38fc9ae347dd0f09d39 of docs/specs/uploads.rst left in tree.
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

I also moved the French and German docs about Welfare to the book. Because they need the demo projects, and because we don’t need them in the code repository on a welfare production site.

A bug in Jane

Thierry asked me to write a service report for our internal sites. And oops Jane gave a XMLSyntaxError when I tried to print it.

>>> from lxml import etree
>>> v = '<p>One</p>\n<p>Two</p>'
>>> etree.fromstring(v)
XMLSyntaxError: Extra content at the end of the document, line 2, column 1 (line 2)